EXTENDED: Effective Facility Management
Have you watched the free introduction course about Effective Facility Management, but you are eager to learn more? This course is designed to provide you with deeper knowledge and understanding about Effective Facility Management through theory and practical assignments. We will do that by going over what we consider to be the principles of Facility Management, which we will discuss in great detail through 7 classes, consisting of 15 videos and 11 assignments. Please find more specified content per class below.
- Introduction video:
- Explaining how the online training program works
- What is Facility Management?
- Discussing Facility Management differences and similarities worldwide
- Sharing the basic definitions of Facility Management
- Discussing competencies you need as a Facility Manager
- Who is your customer?
- Discuss the customer framework in greater detail
- The difference between the end-user and the customer
- How can you measure what the end-user needs?
- How to make agreements with your customer on operational, tactical and strategical level
- How to continuously improve through the PDCA cycle
- Real Estate vs. Workplace Design: what’s the difference?
- Defining Real Estate and Workplace Design
- How to define the added value of Real Estate
- Going over best practices of highly circular and sustainable buildings
- Explaining workplace concepts and how this is translated to the built environment
- What types of Facility organizations do we distinguish?
- We define outsourcing, and go over key facts & figures
- Explain the benefits and risks of outsourcing
- Discuss three different types of outsourcing in greater detail
- Translate the outsourcing models to organizational designs
- Measure performance through KPI’s
- How do you proof your added value?
- Defining added value
- Discuss the ten elements of added value for Facility Management, and how to use these
- How to perform internal marketing for your department using the elements of added value
- EXTRA: what does the future look like?
- Our perception of the future
- Discussing smart buildings, flexible Real Estate portfolio’s and the integration between HR/IT and FM in greater detail
YOU WILL GAIN ACCESS TO…
- Online learning portal with 7 classes consisting of 15 videos and 11 assignments
- Literature to support the classes and assignments
- A forum that allows you to communicate with the trainers and other students
After completing all classes and all assignments, you will automatically receive your Certificate of Completion.
- You understand the five basic principles of Facility Management in detail in order to perform Effective Facility Management
- You understand the current trends and developments in the Facility Management sector because of the theory, best practices, other examples, practical assignments and literature you have received
- You are able to critically evaluate your own knowledge and skills as well as the performance of your facility department
- To help you do that, we offer 11 practical assignments
As soon as you have purchased the training course, you will gain access to all videos, assignments, and literature.
Please feel free to let us know what you thought of this course after completing it, by leaving a review!
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours incl. assignments
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes
What is Facility Management?
Who is your customer?
Real Estate vs. Workplace Design: what's the difference?
What types of Facility organizations do we distinguish?
How do you proof your added value?
EXTRA: The future of Facility Management