Introduction: Effective Facility Management
*You are able to see both the video classes as well as the assignments as soon as you click “take this course”*
We want Facility Management education to be available to anyone, anywhere. From our homebase, The Netherlands, we produce online courses to contribute to education about Facility Management all across the globe.
This introduction course about Effective Facility Management is perfect for you if you want to:
- Develop yourself as a Facility Management professional
- Gain more knowledge about Facility Management
- Professionalize your department even further
- Change the image of being a cost centre
- Be inspired by the experiences of others in the Facility Management field
- Be able to be more proactive instead of acting reactive as a department
- Implement everything you have learned with us into your daily work right away
With this introduction course about Effective Facility Management, we will cover five principles that we believe lead to Effective Facility Management. These principles are:
- What is Facility Management?
- Who is the customer?
- Real Estate vs. Workplace Experience: what’s the difference?
- What types of Facility organizations do we distinguish?
- How do you proof your added value?
- EXTRA: what does the future of Facility Management look like?
- Learning about Effective Facility Management based on the principles of Facility Management
- Including theoretical backgrounds and best practice examples
- Including different practical assignments for every principle (not mandatory)
- Including recommended literature to support the classes
- Best suitable for anyone looking to learn more about Facility Management
- Course content designed by considering the current international trends and developments
Please feel free to let us know what you thought of this course after completing it, by leaving a review!
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 82 minutes (including assignments)
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 117
- Assessments Yes
Effective Facility Management