One of the big developments in Facility Management is the rise of “Smart Buildings”. Within this course, we will address the following topics:
- What are smart cities and how does this relate to smart buildings?
- Wat is a smart building?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of smart buildings?
- What is (the role of) Proptech, Internet of Things and how are these related?
- What types of Certification (e.g. BREEAM, LEED, WELL) do we distinguish?
YOU WILL GAIN ACCESS TO…
- Online learning portal with online classes and assignments
- Literature to support the classes and assignments
- A forum that allows you to communicate with the trainers and other students
After completing all classes and all assignments, you will automatically receive your Certificate of Completion.
- You understand the definition of a Smart Building
- You understand the relations between Smart Buildings and Smart Cities
- You understand what elements or techniques are common in order to make a building smart
- You have a better understanding of how smart buildings work in practice
- You know how smart buildings are managed
- You are aware of the different types of certifications related to smart buildings
- You are able to reflect whether your organization could benefit from Smart Building techniques
As soon as you have enrolled into the training course, you will gain access to all videos, assignments, and literature.
Please feel free to let us know what you thought of this course after completing it, by leaving a review!
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours incl. assignments
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 29
- Assessments Yes